Argan oil is one of the best essential oils that enhance the skin and deeply remove unwanted bacteria residing there. The oil has many properties that make it top the list of the most efficient essential oils.
Argan oil presents an exceptional percentage of essential fatty acids, one of which is linoleic acid (omega 6) ensuring the functions of repair and defence of the skin. They stimulate intracellular oxygenation and thus favour the restoration of the hydrolipidic film and ensure the indispensable moisturizing of the skin.
The essential fatty acids fight against drying and the loss of elasticity, which leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
This beneficial action is reinforced by a very high content in Vitamin E (tocopherols) which has moisturizing and healing properties and is one of the most powerful biological antioxidants in neutralizing free radicals. Vitamin E protects the cell membranes against lipid oxidization and thus slows down the process of skin ageing.
Fatty acid Percentage: Palmitic 12.0%, Stearic 6.0%,Oleic 42.8%, Linoleic 36.8%, Linolenic <0.5%. Argan oil is exceptionally rich in natural tocopherols (vitamin E), rich in phenols and phenolic acid, rich in carotenes, rich insqualene, rich in essential fatty acids, 80% unsaturated fatty acids[unreliable source?] and depending on extraction method more resistant to oxidation than olive oil.
- Used as a nourishing facial treatment and night oil, as a skin protector in cold weather, or as an after-sun soother and moisturizer;
- Anti-wrinkle effect; reduces signs of ageing caused by sun and wind, stress or the natural ageing process and prevents dehydration; helps to renew cell structure and revitalizes skin for more elasticity;
- Helps repair damaged and over processed hair, may treat dandruff and possibly hair loss; when your hair is dry or dim and breaks, argan oil restores to a natural and shiny glow;
- Recommended for nail care, split and broken nails will be strengthened;
- Helps to prevent the formation of stretch marks and reduces their appearance;
- Reduces active blemishes and visible scars; avoids scar tissue when treated against acne and varicose veins and strengthens the skin;
- Used for massage to treat arthritis or sore muscles and for relaxation of the skin;
- Works against rheumatism;
- Can be used effectively on some skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema;
- Culinary argan oil can be used for lowering cholesterol; as a balanced dietary supplement while also protecting the body against cardiovascular disease and inflammatory disorders.
Okay, now go through our reference links now -