Ever since I got to know about Argan oil, I couldn’t stop raving about this oil…Be it my cousin’s extreme hair fall problem or an aunt’s constant acne battles…Argan oil has always been the best to provide support in every form…
Argan oil is made from green nuts of Argan tree found mostly in Morocco and sparsely in Algeria and Israel. It is the rarest vegetable oil because of scarcity of these trees in the world. This rare oil is highly valued because of its wide array of uses. It is highly priced owing to its limited production. Its recognized cosmetic benefits have made its demand ever increasing in the world.
- Presence of oleic acid in Argan oil makes it practical solution for those who always have their cholesterol levels spiked; it helps to limitize it and maintain it. According to recent research, a very small quantity of Argan oil can considerably lower the cholesterol level for over a month.
- Several other acids present in Argan oil are converted into 3 different kinds of prostaglandins. These prostaglandins are very beneficial for many bodily functions like immunization and anti-inflammatory functions.
- Prostaglandins are also very useful for people with cardiovascular disorders.
- Antioxidant vitamin E is present in large quantity in Argan oil. Vitamin E is very good for regulating functioning of heart and sex organs.
- Unlike other oils, Argan oil contains Sterols. These sterols help block the cholesterol absorption from intestines. They are also found to be anti-cancerous.
- Argan oil increases the concentration of a digestive enzyme named pepsin thus plays part in digestion as well.
- Argan oil is very useful in Arthritis in which joints of the body are damaged in several ways. It slows down the degenerative processes going on in long bones of the body.
- It is also helpful in rheumatic disease. Rheumatic fever can damage heart, skin, joints and brain.
- Argan oil is also thought to be anti-Acne and good against chickenpox. Acne is an inflammatory disease in which red dots appear on skin.
- It is also deemed to be Aphrodisiac. It increases sexual desire and ability in a person.
- Argan oil is most popular as an anti-aging agent. It prevents the degeneration of muscles, a natural process resulting from growing age.
Now quickly go through our reference links…